Himalayan Learning in a sentence:
Himalayan Learning is a small British charity working in Nepal to enable children to reach their potential.
What do we do?
- We enable children to go to school
- We empower the local community to do things for themselves
- We keep things small in order to keep them successful.
What makes us different?
- We work at the grassroots level – we employee people that we helped in the past
- We work with local communities – not for them
- We use your money like we would want ours used – we don’t have expensive offices and 4×4 cars
- We’ve been working in the same area for a decade – so we know what needs to be done, we just need the support to do it.